Monday, October 19, 2009

Sleepless in Bengaluru ;o)

And I dont know if the reason for being Sleepless is the same :o(
Just that I dont know what is going on in my head..seriously no idea....I just draw a blank when I try and think what is the reason for my insomnia....There just doesn't seem to be one and at the same time there seem to be so many of them all at once.... It is damn confusing for me currently..
To add to this..I am still going to the gym every morning and it makes me even more tired as I am not getting proper sleep at the same time.... Have tried everything...even beer last night.. Nothing seems to work...and I am irritated to the point of crying at my helplessness but all my eyes can feel right now is sleep...
I dont know if it has ever happened to me before and I am just over -reacting or if this is the first time...I guess it has happened before and I ALWAYS over-react!!!
Currently all I am asking for is that I be allowed to sleep well..after all that is my only last escape from everything.....(and to think that some people think that I drink for that...duh!!)
And I dont even know what triggered all this..as far as I remember I was sleeping pretty fine till Saturday night and then suddenly...just lik eout of the blue...on Sunday night I find out I cant sleep!!
Thought that it might be coz I slept well in the day so it is a temporary thing but last night really took the cake....I went to bed at 9 with traces of blood in my alcohol stream.....and guess what? Ok dont...it is easy..I couldnt sleep till 2...or atleast that was the the last time I checked my cell for time... Did everything...took every advice (and my roomie does have loads of them for everything) but still it just didnt come....
If it was a problem or feeling I could put a finger on then I would have resolved it...thought over it..come to a conclusion..no matter how difficult the choice had been and then SLEPT!! But what does one do when he doesn't know the REASON for it all??
The good point was that I was up to wish my bro on his BDay at midnite....and the sad part is that my body is aching as I ended up doing weights today in the gym :o( and am damn tired and sleepy.... My feet feel like they would give way at times and my eyes are closing but I still can't get any sleep...
The worst part of it is that as a result I dont know what I am doing and am checking every second if I am doing the right thing or am just sleep walking? And to top it all I dont know if I am talking /writing sense or just blabbering illogical banter?
Don't know and am just hoping for a good Sleep tonight .. Please God....!!

No comments: