Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Always....and Forever..

Confused i.e... I am always confused about things that matter the most in my life esp in matters of the heart... I have never ever..actually..never ever felt so damn sure about anyone that made me feel that this is what you have been waiting for all your life.... this is IT!
Now a simple clarification...to myself mostly....the above doesn't mean I have NEVER felt like that for anyone..but that for a feeling which could lead to a complete change in my life and my goals...shouldn't I ALWAYS be with that feeling?
Currently the problem is that such a feeling comes and then with the same silent swiftness goes away too and I am left wondering as to what led me to feel like that in the first place...
Isn't it weird .....actually I am very strange.. and funnily even though I have been trying for so many years..I will still remain like this... Don't know why ... That is the least of my worries anyway ;o)
maybe that feeling is never meant to come my way and I should just listen to my head and go rather than wait for my heart to feel that way..EVER....
Sad state of affairs but then ..
C'est La Vie!!

No comments: