Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Where am I?

I guess with each passing year I am going farther from where I started..I just keep drifting away...and the bloody stupid part is that I dont know if I am drifting towards the shore or away from it? All that I know it is easier to wade with the current now but more difficult to find my bearings.....sigh...don't knw why or what is happeningor why it had to happen...
Just that "It's a part of growing up" doesn't seem like a strong enough argument anymore....
Wonder what else is left for me to see and what else I will have to go through to get through with this life and finally reach the end....And am already regretting saying that ..coz I have this feeling that the worse might just be lurking round the next corner....
Know what...realized that you have to options in this stream of life..either you keep to yourself and then the whole world leaves you there...or you forget your inner self and get on like everyone else...more worldly and more materialistic......Is it a battle you can't win either way or is it that only I lost......
I keep getting better at work and keep getting worse as a human being....where does it end?
How did I get here?
Most imprtantly...where am I? and where am I going from here?

No comments: