Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Burpity Burp.... :o)

hehehee..just had loads of food...as in fed myself to the hilt..err....throat....Well for 1 the fud wasn't that gud but wot the heck....I felt like feeding myself..so I did... :o)
BTW my funny side is up again... :o)
But havent yet come up wid some real gud PJ...that wud get ppl to pull their hair out...so no ref here :o)
Also..wots the bst part of Feb?? U get paid for 30 days while u work for 28 only ..so that means today is PAY DAY....PAY DAY...yippppeeeeee....
Hehehee..does that mean another huge Cornetto?? or a Sundae on a tuesday??? Lemme think..so many choices so li'l time....whew...how very difficult.... :o( sigh.....

3 comments:

Animesh said...

tu to bola can't access the site!!!

Anonymous said...

Now I can :o)

haz said...

hey there
nice to know u appreciate my blog.
and you aren tresspassin dude. i like your blog...they are kinda funny..n u write like a carefree child!!
take care