Monday, February 27, 2006

I want ICE CREAM

I think at times i just lose all traces of sanity way behind....
Was just reading a random blog wen I cam across a pic of fresh fruits and suddenly I felt kind of hungry in a strange way...
Strange coz..
1) Just came back from lunch
2) I think that only ice cream will satisfy my hunger...
3) Ice cream shud contain large chunks of fresh fruits..esp grapes...
So I am currently just trying to keep this urge at bay.....but OMG it sure is hard.....
C'mon..tummy dear...plzzzz...puhleeeeseeee...wait for some hrs more and then we will feed u... wid loads of ice cream from just outside the office..okies...but plssssssssssss... have mercy till then....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann.....
Not working yet......Need ICE CREAM..NOWWWWWWWWWWw

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Hi!
Thanks for the great words!! And no worries no intrusion :) Orkurt is a wonderful place :)