Monday, February 27, 2006

Give life a chance... :o)

So had a nice long refreshing weekend....saw 2 gud movies..AS GOOD AS IT GETS..and LEAVING LAS VEGAS..all on TV..and saw some great vids too...so am happy again on Monday :o)

It is funny that we feel sad at times coz we don't get what we want...which most of the times is like EVERYTHING....and we don't realize wot all we HAVE at present and how much better off we are ..... and how much we ar missing out on by not experiencing th epleasure of having all these things in our lives.....and we keep on crying for the things we lost...till we lose something that we had earlier....and then we realize wot we lost...Irony of it all...

Well here is how the above train of thots came..was 4 am on Saturday morning..was listening to some romantic song on TV..and decided to gout in the balcony for a smoke..and as I stood outside..with the slight chill in the air...not too much..not too li'..JUST RIGHT..and was smoking..suddenly I felt the bauty of it all come and strike me in my face... and the irony that it was all right there with me..but i just didn't ever give things a chance.... was playing for small change when I already owned the house :o)

Needless to say the emotional high that i have been on..for the past week or so...just went a notch higher.. :o) Suddenly I feel ..LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.....and it is right there.....in front of us.... we just don't give it a chance.....

Last 4- months were hell..was going thru another patch of bad everything.....actually everything.. my friends were not there..altho i don't balme them for that...wen I needed them most....and i felt sad..and kept on going into the depths of depression...till in Mid feb..i reached rock bottom...then I guess..there was only one way left..UP :o)

So currently enjoying the music playing in the background in office..not complaining abt the bad cold I had over the weekend..or that I am waiting for some incompetent nincompoop to complete his work..so that I can start working...just enjoying the time I have..with myself...and with all that I have..viz EVERYTHING :o)

Believe me life can be gud...just give it a chance.....and then u'll see :o)

1 comment:

Animesh said...

Exactly!!! That's my philosophy in life!!!