Monday, February 27, 2006

On a day like today :o)

Going back now..yayyyyy...office is over...as in was over abt 2 hrs back but had to wait for some1 to come in office in canada so that I cud make a call....neway....
Now for the thots at the end of the day :-
1) ME IS GOING TO EAT ICE CREAM..slurp slurp :o)
2) Ani can no longer blog as they blocked the URL for the same....hope he is not bawling all over Indonesia.. :o)
3) Just read Starfish'es blog twice and these ppl here have already blocked it...IDIOTS... y do they have to be soo efficient whr they shudn't be??
4) Y r thr so few HAPPY blogs out there??
5) I think I have lost touch with my PJ cracking self...bad..bad....v bad....
6) 1.5 cigs in the whole day...yipppeeeeeeeeeee....

1 comment:

Tanushree Baruah said...

I shall try and make my blog one of those rare happy ones!
:D