Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thots...

Some random thots that I have heard over the past few days or have been thinking abt..just thot that I shud log them here..errr..blog them here :o)

1) Was listening to November Rain after a looong time yesterday..and this song is like the best that cud have ever been composed..well opinions differ but then who cares??
It was funny how my perception and imagination has changed...I remember telling a friend earlier that wenever I heard the song it just felt like that some1 was driving a knife in my heart and with each summit reached by the guitar I felt that the knife has been driven deeper...and that it hurts so much....
now wen I heard it yesterday..the only pic that came to my mind was of the eagle I watch outside my office wen I go out to smoke....and it seemed so right that with each peak reached it looked like the Eagle was soaring..towards the sun....with a new gust of energy rising ... felt great :0)

2) Someone told me yesterday and I thot that it deserves a blog....

THE BIGGER THE QUESTIONS THE SMALLER AND EASIER THE ANSWERS.....

Hmmm...nice thot and I guess in a way it is right...but neway..nice thot :o)

3) Work is hectic nowadays..but I guess I am loving it :o)

1 comment:

haz said...

hey dumps!!
i didn quite get what you actually wanted to say...would you care to elaborate.
thanks. keep bloggin happy soul.