Friday, March 10, 2006

Canteetrix

Hmmm...something really funny happened whn I went to eat food at the office canteen....and it was a v funny co-incidence..so here goes...

Went to eat food..picked up the plate and went on to pik the cutlery when..

ME: There is no Spoon...(realizing what I had just said...and just that it was from the Matrix....)
ME : heheheee....... Dejavu ( LOL....was v funny..another thing from the Matrix......when Neo sees two similar Cats passing thru......)

Was actually v funny to me...so I thot i shud log it here...

Besides..nothing much......going to Pune this weekend...have some work...will be back on tuesday...sigh.....

1 comment:

haz said...

hey there
its really appreciative of you to read my blogs n leave long comments.thank you.
n i have a few things to mention here..u start with a lol on my comment ...my blogs aren funny..i lack a good sense of humor.
n why do u always like to look at sole of a shoe....look at leather which shines the momment you polish it...not a very good metaphor though ..i hope u get the point....i don wanna think of the sad part which might come...lets live in the present not for the future.

i hope u r enjoyin food...u haven put up a blog for days!!