Monday, November 09, 2009

Wow....what a weekend :D

That was one weekend I needed so bad.....without any faltu tension and all... Just total fun :D And yes ..spent money like crazy again :D
So here is how it went...
Friday - After a hectic week....had to go to a party at Gaurav's at Night...have to admit that I wasnt too enthusiastic but hell...something is better than nothing..so Off I went :D And had loads of fun (read RUM) hehehee...and nice snacks :D And then had a good time in the end.. The most shocking thing? A couple said I looked like Karan Johar minus his mannerisms..I must say I blushed :D then Tappu called at nite and then again I was kinda high..... It is soo difficult to keep things inside when you are high and sleepy and you have a friend you trust at the other end :o( Still everything wasnt told but I still feel guilty talking about it...anyway...raat gayi baat gayi ;o)
Saturday - Yes..this time had already worked out what to do on a Saturday...booked tickets for "All the Best" and went to see the movie..Nice :D was hilarious and my mood was soo much better that it is hard to describe :D Then had a beer at Jukebox with Sid and then went home and slept. Got up and saw EPL again :D Had fun as I watche dit till midnight :D
Sunday - Aaahhh..finally Hrishi agrres to go for an outing..so off I went with him to SUnny's and grabbed a beer and then went on a shopping spree... I must say that I needed atleast another 10-12k for my entire shopping to get over but then I didnt :o( But anyway enjoyed buying whatever I did..incl Sexy Shoes :D Came back and had wine and slept...
Monday - Wow..still trying to get out of the weekend fun I had and working hard to keep myself from thinking what I concurred over the weekend..... hmmmm....
I hope I get more weekends where I am not sad in the future.. Please God!!!

No comments: