Tuesday, June 13, 2006

November Rain

Listening to November Rain again.... and it kind of feels funny....dunno why...
I remember the same song used to make me feel so much pain and so much ecstasy at the same time that I used to listen to it for hours at a stretch...but now....it feels so empty....dunno why..
Is it coz I am finally free..?? free of all my emotional baggage..or is it something more that I just don't understand???
Or is it coz the part of my soul that had feelings has died?? and I am a living corpse???
Dunno wot is wot....all is way too confusing and somehow I dont want to spend too much time trying to find an answer to this....am afraid that I willend up in the same visious circle I sacrificed so much to get out of......
Just want to live each day as it is just that.....don't want too much excitement or too much of sorrow..just simple day.....
At times that is what i need..and that is what i have....but guess can never be happy in what I get... :o)

No comments: