Thursday, June 15, 2006

Back??

I am again getting the same feeling...the feeling that I need to run away from all the ppl.....
Just not get back to them.....just be away for sometime....
But unlike the last time...this time I feel likekeeping this feeling to myslef and not publicizing it ..like iI did last time...lezzc...
Guess it was a gud thing to not to tell ppl yet that I am back......coz I dont know wen I ever will be..and for how long.......
Sometimes I wonder what will happen to me.. i am such a psycho.. but then I guess it's ok.. :o)

2 comments:

haz said...

hey dumps good to c u comment...n man u ve been writin...whats with this pscho tag that u ve attached...u know i use to call myself once too......n u know what i realized ..jus that we are a lil diff from the rest of the ppl ard n haven met ppl who are like us...trust me we are normal ppl...who are thinkin too much abt whats not good....rather than wats good....neways...i dont join until next year...i jus got placed in a campus recruitment programme..so once i have the job...u get ur treat..aren u on orkut??...thats where u found my blog add rite!!!

haz said...

hey dumps!!..sorry didn find u there or i think i remember ur name wrong!! take care.