Thursday, June 08, 2006

Is this Heaven...

Guess am back in my own personal Heaven...after so many months of being on earth and struggling to get out of hell.....
So wots my personal piece of heaven like??
Well..a sexy song...on full blast on my earphones...sexy weather outside ( read rainy ) ..and that's all i need...
I feel as if I am flying...if I just close my eyes..I wud be flying in nothingnes...no walls no sun..just emptiness...where I can open my wings and fly.....and just listen to the sound of music.......
That's my Personal heaven..... :o)
Have been listening to too many songs lately and watching too many movies.....and I realize that this is what gives me peace......it gives me a peace of mind like no other.......I can forget everything for those few hrs/mins and that is all i want in life......
Some songs give u a different feeling altogether...like Kandisa..the one I am hearing now....
I feel as if I am just floating on the waves....as they come and go..and th sea is endless and I am floating with no fear..coz I have nowhere to go....just float is my aim......and I do just that.....
Have had so many interesting incidents over the past month or so..that I need to blog them here..but willdo wen I get a net connection next month....yup..
Till then.....will hold my peace :o)

No comments: